What can I expect the business plan to look like?
- Executive Summary - 2-3 Page Overview.
- Company Description - History, Vision, Values.
- Strategy - Marketing, Operations, Competitive Edge, Exit Plan.
- Market Analysis - Customer Profile.
- Competitive Analysis - SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), Industry Overview.
- Operations - Structure, Management Team, Customer Support, Facilities, Technology.
- Financial Projections - Current Financials and a 5 Year Forecast.
how many pages are the business plans?
- Generally 20-30 pages.
how much does a business plan cost?
- It varies but typically one costs between $1,500 and $4,000. Click here for a free consultation.
how long does it take to complete a business plan?
- The average business plan takes 30 days to complete.
contact our team today